Marketing Management: Text and Cases
All the Skills Students Need to Succeed in Today's Competitive Business World Completely updated and revised, the Seventh Edition focuses on all aspects of planning, coordinating and executing a successful marketing strategy. Covering the key marketing management concepts, this popular and comprehensive text shows students how to apply the material in today's business environment. And with the help of 39 case studies, they'll quickly develop the decision-making and critical-thinking skills needed to solve realistic marketing problems. New Features of the Seventh Edition
* Updated Marketing in Action and Marketing Strategies boxes provide real-world examples that demonstrate how the material is applied in business.
* The Internet is fully integrated with all marketing activities. The authors provide broad Internet coverage and many examples in the distribution, direct marketing, promotion, services marketing, and advertising chapters.
* New "Applying. to" and "Integrating. with" sections highlight topical marketing and business areas.
* 26 new case studies have been added that cover a wide range of products and organizations. Most of these cases focus on the global business environment..
* Internet coverage is integrated throughout the book.
* Globalization is thoroughly discussed and the concepts are reinforced through examples, questions, and cases.
* SPSS(r) Student Version for Windows 9.0 is available to accompany the text.
1 page matching mandarina in this book
Results 1-1 of 1
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
THE ROLE OF MARKETING IN ORGANIZATIONS AND SOCIETY
What Does a Marketing Manager Do?
The Marketing Concept
40 other sections not shown
A. C. Nielsen advertising Airlines American American Express average bank beneﬁts brand buyers Calambra centers channel Coca-Cola company’s competitive competitors consumer costs countries coupons customers dealers decision difﬁcult direct distribution Drypers example EXHIBIT facial tissue ﬁeld ﬁgures ﬁnancial ﬁnd ﬁrms ﬁrst ﬁve ﬁxed Florelle Grand Optical growth income increase industry inﬂuence Kleenex launch Loblaws magazine manufacturers market share marketing managers marketing mix marketing plan Marketing Strategies million offered ofﬁce operations package Pepsi percent position potential Prisma Presse problem Procter & Gamble proﬁtable proﬁts promotion purchase reﬂected reps response retail revenue sales force salespeople sauce segments sell shampoo signiﬁcant sold speciﬁc success sumer target Tesco Timotei tion tomers trade United users Wall Street Journal