The New Laurel's Kitchen: A Handbook for Vegetarian Cookery & Nutrition
The complete cookbook and reference center for the whole-foods kitchen - over a million copies sold!
The New Laurel's Kitchen is everything that made the first edition loved and trusted, with hundreds of new recipes and the latest nutritional information.
* Over 500 recipes, ideas, menus, and suggestions, each tested and perfected for satisfying, wholesome home cooking
* Imaginative use of low-cost, easy-to-find foods
* Dozens of ways to cut back on fat without losting flavor
* Revolutionary food guide that makes good nutrition easy
* Sections on cooking for children, elders, pregnant moms, athletes
* Practical applications of the latest in nutrition science
What people are saying - Write a review
Review: The New Laurel's KitchenUser Review - Brenda Funk - Goodreads
An unusual cookbook in that there are not a lot of pictures, and there is a lot to read. Good stuff though, which I will keep reading as I use the recipes. And they do look great and well tested. Read full review
Review: The New Laurel's KitchenUser Review - James Eckman - Goodreads
Owned it for decades, has many tasty vegetarian recipes that I still use and nutritional information in the back. Read full review