What Would You Do?
Andrews McMeel Pub., 1997 - 373 pages
What would you do in these tough situations?
- You are a guest in someone's home and you clog up the toilet.
- During a card game, you see another player at the table looking at someone's cards.
- A co-worker makes an uninvited pass at you.
- You see a woman slapping a child in a department store.
- Your friend insists on driving after a long night of drinking.
- You see someone put something in their coat pocket in a department store.
- A friend has noticeable dandruff.
- You see a bird that is struggling to fly.
- Your child tells you his friend always has bruises all over him.
- Someone in your group has not contributed their fair share to the dinner bill.
- Every night through your back window you are able to see your neighbors...having sex.
- Your child asks you if there really is a Santa Claus.
- In your third month of pregnancy, the doctor informs you that your child will have a severe birth defect.
What Would You Do? -- the fourth book in didit press's successful collection series -- is filled with thorny questions that have no easy answers. These questions aren't far-fetched scenarios that couldn't possibly happen -- they are real-life situations that people everywhere face everyday. Many questions center on uncomfortable situations, others are designed to elicit fun responses and recall similar situations.
While there are hundreds of soul-searching questions within the book's engaging 374 pages, there are no correct answers. Just intriguing and challenging circumstances that will undoubtedly spark discussion, sharing, and laughs as you learn more about what your spouse, your friends, your siblings, and -- of course -- what you would do when placedin a tough spot.
8 pages matching invited in this book
Results 1-3 of 8