Consumer Reports Guide to Childproofing & Safety
Consumer Reports, May 13, 2008 - Family & Relationships - 199 pages
Your home. Your yard. That great big world out there. Hazards waiting to seriously injure your child are everywhere. Each year, millions of children sustain an injury serious enough to require medical care. The majority of these accidents can be prevented.
As a parent, you want to do everything in your power to arm yourself with the best and most complete safety information available. But finding and keeping track of all of this essential information is a daunting task. This book, chock full of easily readable tips, advice, and clear illustrations compiles all the information time-crunched parents and caregivers need to keep their children safe both at home and on the go – so you can spend less time worrying, and more time enjoying your kids.
· Which products are safe to use with your children and how to identify products that are not
· How to eliminate potential hazards in every room in your home
· Tips for your babysitters, grandparents and other caregivers
· Tips beyond childproofing, from basic bite and sting care to more serious problems such as poisoning, choking, and food allergies.
· Playground, beach, water safety and MORE.
· Clear advice for choosing the right car seat and illustrated instructions for proper installation
· Special section on the hazards of LEAD and what you can do about them.
From one of the most trusted sources of safety information, here is an invaluable baby and child safety resource every parent and caregiver should own.
14 pages matching mattress in this book
Results 1-3 of 14
What people are saying - Write a review
Review: The Consumer Reports Guide to Childproofing & Safety: Tips to Protect your Baby and Child from Injury at Home and on the GoUser Review - Shelley - Goodreads
Excellent instruction and reminders of ways to secure your child's surroundings and increase safety awareness -- in a manageable layout for busy people Read full review