Survey of Arab-Israeli Relations
Impartial documentation and background information fundamental to the understanding of Arab-Israeli relations.
* covers in detail the years since the first Arab-Israeli war and the statehood of Israel, in 1947-48, to the most recent developments in relations between Israel, the emerging Palestinian political entities and the Arab States
* a chronology provides an at-a-glance record of events from 1947 until the present day
* a 'Documents on Palestine' section gives essential background to the various ongoing areas of dispute
* profiles of prominent political figures
* a bibliography section
* a series of maps illustrating the history of Arab-Israeli conflict and recent peace initiatives and settlement issues.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.