- Fits national reading standards by linking images to the text to provide picture clues and introducing age-appropriate vocabulary.
- Top reading specialists have leveled this text as appropriate for emergent readers.
- The repetitive language, structure, and rhyming patterns help children decipher words.
- Word lists at the back of each book help build reading vocabularies.
Grades K-4 National Social Studies Standards
- People, Places, and Environments: III
- Examine the interaction between humans and their physical environment
- Individual Development and Identity: IV
- Describe personal connections to place, especially immediate surroundings
- Identify and describe ways family, groups, and community influence the individual's daily life and personal choices.
What people are saying - Write a review
Review: Fall LeavesUser Review - Kanani - Goodreads
Cute illustrations. My second-graders also enjoyed guessing what she'd do next. Read full review
LibraryThing ReviewUser Review - Sarahg3 - LibraryThing
I thought this book was a great, and simple book about fall. I think kids could easily read it at the kindergarten level. The pictures were great too. Read full review