All The Tools and Techniques You Need to Invest Successfully in High-Yield, Low-Risk Index Funds
The updated Second Edition of Richard Ferri's bestselling All About Index Funds offers individual investors an easy-to-use guide for capitalizing on one of today's hottest investing areas_index funds. This wealth-building resource provides essential information on index funds; expert advice on how to start investing; and winning strategies for high returns with low risk.
The Second Edition of All About Index Funds features:
- Updated tables, charts, and data on performance, fees, and new funds
- Step-by-step guidance on active indexing and discussion of its expanding role
- Coverage of all new U.S. equity indexes that have changed the dynamics of the index fund marketplace and a new chapter on commodities and commodity index funds
- Vanguard's revision of the indexes it uses for benchmarking
- Discussion of the increasing popularity of ETFs for effective asset allocation