David Letterman's New Book of Top Ten Lists and Wedding Dress Patterns for the Husky Bride
David Letterman's Book of Top Ten Lists and Zesty Lo-Cal Chicken Recipes
by David Letterman and the Late Show with David Letterman Writers
It's like watching TV -- with the added danger of paper cuts!
Top Ten Apologies to People Buying This Book:
10. Cheap glue will only hold the thing together for about six days.
9. Some kids sneaked into the printing plant and added the word "ass" to a lot of the lists.
8. It costs about a dime to print one of these babies -- now take a look at the retail price, sucker!
7. We're using the money we make to buy "little Dutch girl" outfits for Dave's poodles.
6. The book was hastily assembled overseas by jabbering foreigners who don't give a damn about you or your family.
5. A drunk maintenance guy fell into the press and parts of him appear on pages 68-87.
4. Felt safe making jokes about the Amish on TV; forgot some of them might actually see the book.
3. Dave insisted on writing some of these and we had to play along.
2. There is no remote control. Don't look for one.
1. The book ain't much better than the TV show.
What people are saying - Write a review
Review: David Letterman's Book of Top Ten Lists: and Wedding Dress Patterns for the Husky Bride (David Letterman's Book of Top Ten Lists)User Review - Melissa Mclees - Goodreads
This book was kind of humourous and kind of stupid. Read full review
David Letterman's new book of top ten lists and wedding dress patterns for the husky brideUser Review - Not Available - Book Verdict
Letterman goes hardcover in this latest in a best-selling humor series. Read full review