Faster reference...better practice! If you aren't already getting your medical information from Cecil Medicine, it's time for you to start. The 23rd Edition is quite simply the fastest and best place to find all of the clinical answers you need! Both inside the remarkably user-friendly printed version of this Expert Consult title and on its fully searchable web site, you'll find definitive, unbiased, evidence-based guidance on the evaluation and management of every medical condition-from a veritable "who's who" of preeminent leaders in the field. Plus, the Premium Edition's web site regularly integrates new information directly into each chapter...so the content is always as current as the day the book was published!
- An exceptionally practical focus zeroes in on today's most relevant, current, essential knowledge for every condition you see-including the most pertinent bibliographical references, with annotations explaining their clinical significance.
- Each chapter indicates which management recommendations are supported by Grade A clinical evidence, so you can implement them with total confidence.
- The editorial team is a veritable "who's who" of preeminent leaders in medicine today, and noted world authorities have written each and every chapter, so you get all the accuracy, expertise, and dependability you could ask for...and then some!
- A new chapter format makes clinically actionable information leap right off the page-including algorithms to simplify decision making.
- Access to the complete contents of this Expert Consult title online, fully searchable, permits rapid consultation from anyplace with an Internet connection.
- Important new practice recommendations, research findings, and other vital clinical advances are regularly integrated directly into each chapter...so no matter what you're looking up, the answers you find are always right, right now!
- You can also export illustrations for use in electronic presentations · see how to perform key procedures and much more by viewing step-by-step videos · build your clinical skills with challenging case studies · and assess and update your knowledge with over 1000 review questions and answers!
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.