Learn the leading BIM software quickly and easily with this book's detailed discussions and practical exercises
Introducing Revit Architecture 2010 presents the core features of this industry-leading building information modeling (BIM) software with focused discussions and practical exercises to get you up to speed quickly.
Real-world tutorials from the expert authors' extensive experience, along with straightforward explanations and examples, focus squarely on accomplishing vital Revit tasks. Fully illustrated and including a 16-page color insert, Introducing Revit Architecture 2010 explains BIM principles and thoroughly covers Revit's concepts, interface, tools, and process.
- Teaches Revit's essential concepts with a no-nonsense, real-world approach
- Explains the principles of BIM, then provides a thorough overview of Revit's concepts and interface conventions before delving into crucial Revit tools and tasks
- Focuses on accomplishing vital Revit tasks, using practical explanations, real-world architectural scenarios, and in-depth, focused tutorials
- Uses in-depth discussions reinforced by comprehensive, step-by-step exercises that demonstrate how to model, document, present, and share your designs
- Written by Revit experts, this book is fully updated for Revit 2010 and features an inspirational 16-page color insert
Introducing Revit Architecture 2010 is the essential resource for both students and professionals in the architecture and construction fields.
For Instructors: Teaching supplements are available for this title.