College Handbook 2011
This is the only guide available that contains objective information on every accredited college in the United States — 2,150 four-year colleges and universities, and 1,650 two-year community colleges and technical schools. With its clearly laid-out entries and more than 40 indexes, the College Handbook 2011 is the fastest, easiest way for students to narrow a college search and compare the schools that they’re interested in.
• Targeted information for home-schooled students and students considering community college as an option.
• Useful features for black and Hispanic students.
• Tables of early decision and wait-list outcomes show information that can’t be found in any other guide.
• Comprehensive listings of student services, majors, athletics, on-campus activities and campus computing.
• Planning calendar and worksheets help students organize their applications and stay on track.
• Purchasers qualify for a $10 discount on The Official SAT Online Course™, the only course offered by the test makers.
• Updated annually by a team of editors who verify information with each college — making the College Handbook 2011 the best college reference guide.
91 pages matching Applicants notified in this book
Results 1-3 of 91
What people are saying - Write a review
Excellent ResourceUser Review - Overstock.com
Very large book, but useful to cross reference with the 376 Best Colleges Book.
Review: College HandbookUser Review - Gabriella Lott - Goodreads
Obviously, I read only the needed pages. Those were very helpful, and up to date from what I could tell. Read full review
Whats in this book l
Applying to colleges
Taking college admissions
9 other sections not shown