College Handbook 2011
This is the only guide available that contains objective information on every accredited college in the United States — 2,150 four-year colleges and universities, and 1,650 two-year community colleges and technical schools. With its clearly laid-out entries and more than 40 indexes, the College Handbook 2011 is the fastest, easiest way for students to narrow a college search and compare the schools that they’re interested in.
• Targeted information for home-schooled students and students considering community college as an option.
• Useful features for black and Hispanic students.
• Tables of early decision and wait-list outcomes show information that can’t be found in any other guide.
• Comprehensive listings of student services, majors, athletics, on-campus activities and campus computing.
• Planning calendar and worksheets help students organize their applications and stay on track.
• Purchasers qualify for a $10 discount on The Official SAT Online Course™, the only course offered by the test makers.
• Updated annually by a team of editors who verify information with each college — making the College Handbook 2011 the best college reference guide.
84 pages matching wired for high-speed in this book
Results 1-3 of 84
What people are saying - Write a review
Must Have for College-BoundUser Review - kayla57 - Overstock.com
Purchased this book for niece and nephew who will be applying to attend college in 2010.This book is essential for students interested in applying to colleges or universities. In addition to an ... Read full review
Excellent ResourceUser Review - azkim123 - Overstock.com
Very large book, but useful to cross reference with the 376 Best Colleges Book. Read full review
Whats in this book l
Applying to colleges
Taking college admissions
9 other sections not shown