Maria Rodale's Organic Gardening Secrets: Spring (Google eBook)
Maria Rodale shares her organic gardening secrets in this four-volume ebook series. These season-by-season guides offer straight-forward, easy-to-follow gardening basics so that anyone can enjoy a beautiful, productive, organic garden.
The first original ebook, Spring, explains how to prepare for and plan your garden in order to ensure a bountiful four-season vegetable harvest.
Spring-specific techniques and how-to's include:
• How to start your own seeds
• The secret ingredients of healthy soil
• How to build a raised bed
• 9 flowers that control insects
• How to start a compost pile in 4 easy steps
• Detailed Spring Planning Calendar
What people are saying - Write a review
I am looking so forward to reading this book completely. I'm hoping there is pictures in it since I am a visual learner. This is my very first attempt at a garden and my goal is to go organic. So I have a lot to learn and I believe from what I've read that this is will be a great helper!