Cracking the GMAT
If it’s on the GMAT, it’s in this book.Cracking the GMAT, 2011 Edition, includes:
• Exclusive access to 2 full-length practice tests online
• More than 250 practice questions with detailed explanations
• Extensive, up-to-date coverage of math, verbal, and the analytical writing assessment
• Practical information on the what, when, where, and how of the GMAT
• Additional sample problems and drills on the companion website
• Thorough review of data sufficiency, arithmetic, algebra, geometry, sentence correction, reading comprehension, critical reasoning, and more
• Planning and organization tips to get you all the way to test day!
What people are saying - Write a review
Great referenceUser Review - Overstock.com
This book is exactly what I expected and it arrived relatively quickly. So far, it has been a great study tool and I am pleased with my choice.
So far SO goodUser Review - Overstock.com
Just getting started reading it now. Only got through the first 5 chapters so far, but based on what I have read it is very informative thus far!