Math Workout for the New GRE, 2nd Edition
If it's on the math section of the GRE, it's in this book!
Math Workout for the GRE, 2nd Edition is completely updated for the August 2011 changes to the GRE. Comprehensive and engaging, it includes:
• More than 200 practice questions (each linked to answers & explanations for easy on-device viewing)
• Step-by-step strategies for cracking tricky Quantitative Comparison and Data Analysis questions
• Complete coverage of the changes to the Quantitative Reasoning section
• Detailed, comprehensive explanations for every question
• Key stategies and techniques for mastering the math portion of the exam
What people are saying - Write a review
Awful. Just awful. Many, many, MANY mistakes throughout the book. I bought it and am returning it and have lost faith in Princeton Review. I really needed a great study guide and feel that my time has been wasted thus far in preparation for the GRE. Princeton Review should be ashamed with their writer and editors for this book.