Frommer's Nashville and Memphis
John Wiley & Sons
, Apr 17, 2012
- 288 pages
- Insider advice on exploring Nashville's vibrant downtown and lively historic district; squeezing the most Elvis into your Memphis visit; checking out the area's lesser-known attractions, including the evocative and moving National Civil Rights Museum in Memphis and the quirky Lane Motor Museum in Nashville; and getting beyond the tourist scene in both cities to experience the true charm and hospitality each has to offer.
- Where to find the best barbecue in Memphis, from pulled pork to ribs (wet or dry).
- Opinionated reviews. No bland descriptions and lukewarm recommendations. Our expert writers are passionate about their destinations--they tell it like it is in an engaging and helpful way.
- Exact prices listed for every establishment and activity--no other guides offer such detailed, candid reviews of hotels and restaurants. We include the very best, but also emphasize moderately priced choices for real people.
- User-friendly features including star ratings and special icons to point readers to great finds, excellent values, insider tips, best bets for kids, special moments, and overrated experiences.