Hot-carrier effects in MOS devices
The exploding number of uses for ultrafast, ultrasmall integrated circuits has increased the importance of hot-carrier effects in manufacturing as well as for other technological applications. They are rapidly movingout of the research lab and into the real world.
This book is derived from Dr. Takedas book in Japanese, Hot-Carrier Effects, (published in 1987 by Nikkei Business Publishers). However, the new book is much more than a translation. Takedas original work was a starting point for developing this much more complete and fundamental text on this increasingly important topic. The new work encompasses not only all the latest research and discoveries made in the fast-paced area of hot carriers, but also includes the basics of MOS devices, and the practical considerations related to hot carriers.
* Chapter one itself is a comprehensive review of MOS device physics which allows a reader with little background in MOS devices to pick up a sufficient amount of information to be able to follow the rest of the book
* The book is written to allow the reader to learn about MOS Device Reliability in a relatively short amount of time, making the texts detailed treatment of hot-carrier effects especially useful and instructive to both researchers and others with varyingamounts of experience in the field
* The logical organization of the book begins by discussing known principles, then progresses to empirical information and, finally, to practical solutions
* Provides the most complete review of device degradation mechanisms as well as drain engineering methods
* Contains the most extensive reference list on the subject
What people are saying - Write a review
HotCarrier Device Degradation
HotCarrier Effects at Low Temperature and
AsP Double Diffused Drain DDD Versus Lightly Doped
Other editions - View all
DC voltage-voltage method to measure the interface traps in sub ...
... Yang cy and Miura-Hamada A 1995 Hot-Carrier Effects in MOS Devices (San Diego, CA: Academic); : Nicollian eh and Brews jr 1983 MOS Physics and ...
www.iop.org/ EJ/ article/ 0268-1242/ 14/ 7/ 306/ node8.html
MOS : Shopping Emporium UK
Products on this page : HOT-CARRIER EFFECTS IN MOS DEVICES : HOT CARRIER RELIABILITY OF MOS VLSI CIRCUITS : MO'S SMELLY JUMPER : IONIZING RADIATION EFFECTS ...
www.cselinks.com/ shopping-emporium/ search.php?q=MOS
Hot-Carrier Effects in MOS Devices. : 產品列表> 書籍資料- 文景網路書局
SM36-203, Hot-Carrier Effects in MOS Devices. (文景書局). 現貨供應, ISBN: 9780126822403 Year: 1995 Price: US$ 87.000 Ref: . Author: Takeda, Eiji. ...
Takeda Eiji, Yang Cary Y., Miura-Hamada Akemi: Hot-Carrier Effects ...
Hot-Carrier Effects In Mos Devices. The exploding number of uses for ultra fast, ultra small integrated circuits has increased the importance of hot-carrier ...
www.bookfayre.cz/ books/ item/ 9780126822403.html.cs
livre hot carrier effects in mos devices, theories, appareillages ...
Hot carrier effects in MOS devices. Auteur(s) : TAKEDA Date de parution: 10-1995 Langue : ANGLAIS 312p. 24.1x16.5 Etat : Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai de ...
www.lavoisier.fr/ notice/ fr041243.html
Hole impact ionization mechanism of hot electron injection and ...
Both synapses use hot-electron injection (see, eg, E. Takeda, C. Yang, and A. Miura-Hamada, "Hot-Carrier Effects in MOS Devices," San Diego, Calif.; ...
www.patentstorm.us/ patents/ 5990512-description.html
book hot carrier effects in mos devices, theory - equipment ...
book theory - equipment - solid state devices - components : mos device fundamentals. hot-carrier injection mechanisms. hot-carrier device degradation. ac ...
www.lavoisier.fr/ notice/ gb041243.html
British Shopping UK Shopping Directory > mos
HOT-CARRIER EFFECTS IN MOS DEVICES from Pickabook. The exploding number of uses for ultra fast, ultra small integrated circuits has increased the importance ...
www.british-shopping.com/ shopping_products/ search.php?q=mos