Everything you need to know about
* Mastering operators, error values, naming techniques, and absolute versus relative references
* Debugging formulas and using the auditing tools
* Importing and exporting XML files and mapping the data to specific cells
* Using Excel 2003's rights management feature
* Working magic with array formulas
* Developing custom formulas to produce the results you need
Here's the formula for Excel excellence
Formulas are the lifeblood of spreadsheets, and no one can bring a spreadsheet to life like John Walkenbach. In this detailed reference guide, he delves deeply into understanding, creating, and applying formulas in everything from basic workbooks to charts, pivot tables, and more advanced Excel applications. He examines financial formulas, explores the many options made possible with array formulas, teaches you to develop custom worksheet functions with VBA, and much more. Once again, "Mr. Spreadsheet" will astound you with the breadth and depth of Excel's capacity.
* Trial version of the author's award-winning Power Utility Pak 5
* More than 90 sample workbooks illustrating key formula concepts
88 pages matching result in this book
Results 1-3 of 88
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
add-in argument box plot button calculate cash flow cell Al contains cell or range cell reference cells that contain chapter characters chart circular reference Click OK column companion CD-ROM conditional formatting convert copy create criteria range custom functions custom number format data validation database decimal Define Name dialog delete End Function enter error value example Excel's FALSE field following array formula following formula returns format string formula in cell Function procedure function returns Goal Seek Integer interest rate loan logical values lookup table macro megaformula month mula Name dialog box named formula nper payments pivot table range named range reference result Returns the number returns the sum returns TRUE serial number sheet shown in Figure shows a worksheet single Smart Tag specify spreadsheet text string toolbar trendline variable VBA function wildcard characters window workbook worksheet functions