Let's Go 2003: Barcelona
Let's Go The Resource For The Independent Traveler
For over forty years Let's Go Travel Guides have brought budget savvy travelers closer to the world and its diverse cultures by providing the most up-to-date information.
- Entries at all price levels for lodging, food, attractions, and more
- Must-have tips for planning your trip, getting around, and staying safe
- The hottest bars, clubs, and festivals
- In-depth cultural information that offers an insider's look at life in the city
- Opportunities to make a difference through study, work, and volunteering
- Detailed neighborhood maps, walking tours, and photos throughout
Connecting to the Culture: Dance the sardana st the Barri Gotic.
Hidden Scoops & Hidden Deals: Enjoy fresh seafood at fish stick prices in Barceloneta.
Off The Beaten Path: Cheer on the local Fútbol Club as they battle Real Madrid.
"The grand-daddy of budget guides" The New York Times
"Guides that penetrate the veneer of holiday brochures and mine the grit of real life" The Economist
Visit Let's Go online at www.letsgo.com
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.