Peatlands and Environmental Change
Due to an awareness of peatlands as a diminishing resource, peatland conservation and rehabilitation has become an important study area. Peatlands and Environmental Change offers a new approach by considering peatlands as a whole ecosystem, and thereby provides a better understanding of the importance and the consequences of the functioning of peatlands.
* Peat and peatlands
* Peat landforms and structure
* Peatland hydrology and ecology
* Origins and pest initiation
* Peat accumulation
* The peatland archive: palaeoenvironmental evidence
* Autogenic change
* Allogenic change
* Peatland - environmental feedbacks
* Values, exploitation and human impacts
* Conservation management and restoration
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.