Superfoods: For Babies and Children (Google eBook)
Boost your baby’s health with Annabel Karmel’s delicious recipes and creative advice for feeding your child in the first five years.
All parents want the best for their children, but choosing the freshest foods and preparing them in the most beneficial and appealing ways is not always easy. As a mother of three and author of more than twenty books on healthy food for children, Annabel Karmel knows better than anyone not only what children should eat but what children will eat.
SuperFoods is both a cookbook and a reference manual that helps parents recognize the nutritional value in even the simplest foods. In addition to a variety of tempting recipes and invaluable advice, SuperFoods includes:
- More than 130 easy recipes suitable for children of all ages—from the best first foods to balanced family meals.
- Menu charts to help you plan ahead—most recipes are suitable for freezing.
- Information on how to avoid food allergies and common childhood complaints such as colic, constipation, and eczema.
- Suggestions for healthy convenience foods to keep in the pantry.
- Tasty recipes that harness the power of SuperFoods to promote growth and energy and boost immunity and brain power.
And much, much more!
What people are saying - Write a review
Review: Superfoods for Babies and ChildrenUser Review - Amy - Goodreads
This book would be a great "starter" book for someone just learning about nutrition and healthy eating. The imformation is presented logically and in an easy to follow format but is nothing new. A ... Read full review
Review: Superfoods for Babies and ChildrenUser Review - Lucy Bilik - Goodreads
Good nutritionally informative book. Read full review