Guide to American Graduate Schools: Tenth Edition, Completely Revised (Google eBook)
Newly revised and updated-the most comprehensive and up-to-date graduate school manual available
In this, the industry standard for graduate school guides for more than thirty years, Harold R. Doughty draws on his insider's knowledge to present this impeccably organized and streamlined resource essential to selecting the right graduate or professional school.
• profiles of more than 1,250 accredited institutions, including enrollment, locations, libraries and other facilities, and housing situations
• admissions standards and requirements
• tuition costs and opportunities for financial aid and grants
• details on scholarships, fellowships, assistantships, and Internships
• helpful indexes for quick and easy references and comparisons The Guide to American Graduate Schools is an indispensable and user-friendly tool for any student hoping to continue their graduate or professional education.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Accepts transfer applicants ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS ADMISSION STANDARDS admits Fall Annual tuition Apply by January available for parttime awards from institutional Biology Cell Biology Center comprehensive exam Computer Science DEGREE REQUIREMENTS Degrees conferred dissertation Ed.D Ed.S email Engineering Environmental Faculty FAFSA February 15 Federal W/S fellowships FIELDS OF STUDY final oral exam Financial Aid Office full and parttime fulltime residence GMAT Graduate School Graduate study Graduates of unaccredited GRE/Subject Health housing cost institutions not considered international applicants January 15 letters of recommendation LL.M LSAT M.Ed Management married students master’s MCAT nonresident Nurse Practitioner Nursing offcampus official transcripts Oncampus housing available outofstate parttime students Ph.D Phone Psychology required for international required in support Rolling admission Scholarships School’s application semester hours minimum Semester system Special facilities students receive aid subscriptions support of application thesis three letters TOEFL required Total University enrollment unaccredited institutions University’s Usual minimum average WESTLAW