AP Statistics Exam
Research & Education Association, 2006 - Mathematics - 462 pages
A NEWER EDITION OF THIS TITLE IS AVAILABLE. SEE ISBN: 978-0-7386-0790-0
REA … Real review, Real practice, Real results.
Get the college credits you deserve.
AP STATISTICS 3rd Edition
Completely aligned with today’s AP exam
Are you prepared to excel on the AP exam?
* Set up a study schedule by following our results-driven timeline
* Take the first practice test to discover what you know and what you
* Use REA's advice to ready yourself for proper study and success
Practice for real
* Create the closest experience to test-day conditions with 4 full-length practice tests
* Chart your progress with full and detailed explanations of all answers
* Boost your confidence with test-taking strategies and experienced advice
Sharpen your knowledge and skills
* The book's full subject review features coverage of all AP Statistics areas, such as univariate and bivariate data, measures of dispersion, sampling, and hypothesis testing
* All topics on the official exam are placed in clear focus, including exploring data, planning a study, anticipating patterns, and statistical inferences
* Smart and friendly lessons reinforce necessary skills
* Key tutorials enhance specific abilities needed on the test
* Targeted drills increase comprehension and help organize study
Ideal for Classroom, Family, or Solo Test Preparation!
REA has provided advanced preparation for generations of advanced students who have excelled on important tests and in life. REA’s AP study guides are teacher-recommended and written by experts who have mastered the course and the test.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.