Bulls, bears, and brains: investing with the best and brightest of the financial Internet
Take an interactive journey that will introduce you to some of the world's most talented and successful investors. Bulls, Bears and Brains: Investing with the Best and Brightest of the Financial Internet interviews twenty successful investors-an assortment of fund managers, economists, professors, executives, statisticians, strategists, traders and technicians who put their money and prowess on the line in the pages of this text. These top financial minds have made themselves available to the investing public via the Internet, and are willing to share their strategies, successes, failures, and philosophies in open online forums. This unique book will help you connect and make money with them, giving you twenty powerful allies in the complicated game of investing.
The book includes candid interviews with company founders and expert advisors, such as:
* Don Luskin: The Luskin Report. Ex-CEO of Barclays Global Mutual Funds
* Ed Yardeni: Yardeni.com. Chief Investment Strategist at Deutsche Banc Alex. Brown
* Kris Skrinak: ClearStation. Co-founder of E*TRADE's community investment site
* Jeremy Siegel: JeremySiegel.com. Wharton professor of finance and bestselling author
* Brandon Goyette: ActiveTrader. Hedge fund manager and ex-Wall Street analyst
* Aaron Brown: eRaider. Yeshiva University professor of finance and prominent shareholder activist
* David Gardner: Fool.com. Bestselling investment author and co-founder of The Motley Fool
* Bill Ginsberg: Shortboy.com. Columbia Business School dropout and "the baddest short-seller on the planet"
This book will help you interpret these individuals' theories in light of your personal investment needs and develop your own investment strategy with a top-notch team that never leaves your side. Don't rely on market pundits and analysts to shape your investing strategies. Instead, make use of the global research team that the Internet places at your fingertips to identify profitable opportunities long before the rest of the world takes notice. Bulls, Bears and Brains will guide you to the virtual doorstep of the most valuable information available on the Internet and provide you with the background and theories to interpret this information in the correct context once you arrive.
22 pages matching options in this book
Results 1-3 of 22
What people are saying - Write a review
Review: Bulls Bears and Brains: Investing with the Best and Brightest of the Financial InternetUser Review - Kim - Goodreads
I'm clearly unbiased. Read full review
Review: Bulls Bears and Brains: Investing with the Best and Brightest of the Financial InternetUser Review - Grace - Goodreads
Kim, where's my autographed copy of this? Read full review
Who We Are and Why It Matters
This Is Only the Beginning
18 other sections not shown