Papua New Guinea: The Struggle for Development
Papua New Guinea is the first book to explore the economic development of this socially complex, rapidly changing nation. Subjects discussed include:
* rapid economic growth and political conflict
* civil war on the island of Bougainville
* population growth and urbanisation
* mining: gold, copper and environmental conflicts
* uneven development and social divisions.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.