Fodor's Dominican Republic
• Simple pleasures. Embrace the local culture as you take in a Dominican baseball game, stroll the streets of Santo Domingo’s Colonial Zone, or sip an after-dinner mamajuana liqueur.
• Boundless activities. Find choices for every traveler, from kite surfing in Cabarete to whale-watching in Samaná, from playing golf on a fabled Casa de Campo course to lounging on a perfect Punta Cana beach.
• Local Experts Fodor’s worldwide team of 700 writers reveal their favorite haunts to enrich your travel experience.
• Revised Annually Each year our writers hit the streets in search of the hot spots, while verifying that current listings still meet our high standards.
• Travelers Like You Get candid advice from fellow travelers at Fodors.com, and read their “Word of Mouth” tips throughout this book.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.