Energy Breakthrough: Jump-start Your Weight Loss and Feel Great (Google eBook)
Why am I so tired all the time? Where do exercise and good eating habits fit into my hectic schedule? How can I have more energy every day?
In Energy Breakthrough, Sarah, The Dutchess of York gives you the keys to attaining a healthier, more energized lifestyle, even in the midst of our overstressed, overscheduled lives. Working with Weight Watchers and drawing on her experiences of coping with life's demands without sacrificing her inner and outward health, The Dutchess helps you lose weight (and keep it off) while raising your energy levels to an all-time high. She begins with a baisc equation for success—nutritious eating, effective exercise, and a positive outlook—and helps you to practically incorporate all three into your everyday life. From there, the sky's the limit as you discover how to:
- tap into nine ways to get instant energy
- fuel your energy with more than 75 easy, delicious recipes and menus all based on the popular Weight Watchers Winning Points® weight-loss plan that includes Points® values
- fight fatigue with the Ten Commandments of eating for optimum energy
- recharge your batteries with exercise
- combat stress, sleep deprivation, and emotional energy drainers
- give yourself an energy makeover—with simple lifestyle changes for increased calm and productivity
- feel satisfied after every meal or snack while still eating healthfully
- make rest and relaxation a vital part of your busy life
... and much more!
Jump-start your weight loss with Energy Breakthrough—and reap the rewards of a healthier and more fulfilled life.
What people are saying - Write a review
Review: Energy Breakthrough: Jump-Start Your Weight Loss and Feel Great /User Review - Nicky - Goodreads
I'm currently reading this book for the focus on getting more energy. I feel completely depleted lately. So far, I'm so surprised at how much this book is helping. I'm going to buy it. Read full review
Four Weeks to Better Eating
Breakfasts and Brunches
Light Bites and Appetizers
Bonus Snappy Snacks
aerobic aerobic exercise arugula baking sheet beans bell pepper better blood sugar body body's boost bowl bread breakfast broth calories cereal cheese chicken chopped fresh cilantro consume cooked cream diet dietary fiber drained emotional energy level energy-boosting ergy exercise fat-free milk fatigue feel fettuccine Food Guide Pyramid foods fruit g dietary g protein g saturated fat g total carbohydrates g total fat garlic garlic cloves glycemic index keep large nonstick lemon lifestyle lose weight low-fat LUNCH mayonnaise meals metabolism mg calcium mg cholesterol mg sodium minutes mixture muscle nonstick nonstick skillet nonstick spray onion pasta percent physical activity POINTS PER SERVING potatoes pound Preheat the oven researchers rice salad sauce skillet sleep SNACKS spinach Sprinkle stirring stress tablespoons tbsp teaspoon teaspoon ground teaspoon salt toasted tomato TOTAL DAILY POINTS vegetables walking Weight Watchers what's whole-wheat women workout yogurt