Written to help audit committees plan their agendas and achieve their mission in corporate governance, The Audit Committee Handbook
- Understand the role and responsibilities of the audit committee with a general update and reality check on auditing cycle activities
- Identify the developments that impact audit committee practices and the latest techniques and strategies for committee meetings
- Develop a repertoire of effective strategies to help the board of directors discharge its fiduciary responsibility to the stockholders
- Prepare a periodic assessment of professional development activities and an informed review of both audit processes and financial reporting processes
- Understand the legal aspects of the audit committee and role of legal counsel, as well as fraudulent financial reporting
Order your copy today!