Greek Island Hopping 2010
Greek Island Hopping sets the standard for independent traveller’s guidebooks to the Greek islands thanks to its unique mix of island and ferry information, coupled with the most comprehensive collection of port town and sightseeing maps.
Now in its 20th edition, the ‘island hopper’s bible’ returns, fully updated to give the most comprehensive coverage of the Greek islands ever. With its tell-it-how-it-is commentary and reliable information on all of the islands and how best to travel to and between them, Greek Island Hopping is perfect for seasoned and new hoppers alike.
· Covers every Greek island, also Athens and mainland ports
· Features ferries, hydrofoils and tour boats, plus over 230 route maps
· Includes typical ferry timetables
· Reviews over 1800 places to stay
· Regular online updates are available atwww.greekislandhopping.com