Trabajar Y Jugar / Work and Play
- Early introduction to Spanish.
- Perfect for ELL students.
- Fits national reading standards by linking images to the text to provide picture clues and introducing age-appropriate vocabulary.
- Word lists at the back of each book help build reading vocabularies.
Curriculum Standards: Grades K-4 Science Standards
Science in Personal and Social Perspectives: VI
- Individuals have some responsibility for their own health. Students should engage in personal care-dental hygiene, cleanliness, and exercise-that will maintain and improve health.
- Resources are things we get from the living and nonliving environments to meet the needs and wants of the population.
- Some resources are basic materials, such as air, water, and soil; some are produced from basic resources, such as food, fuel, and building materials; and some are nonmaterial, such as quiet places, beauty, security, and safety.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.