Trabajar Y Jugar / Work and Play
- Early introduction to Spanish.
- Perfect for ELL students.
- Fits national reading standards by linking images to the text to provide picture clues and introducing age-appropriate vocabulary.
- Word lists at the back of each book help build reading vocabularies.
Curriculum Standards: Grades K-4 Science Standards
Science in Personal and Social Perspectives: VI
- Individuals have some responsibility for their own health. Students should engage in personal care-dental hygiene, cleanliness, and exercise-that will maintain and improve health.
- Resources are things we get from the living and nonliving environments to meet the needs and wants of the population.
- Some resources are basic materials, such as air, water, and soil; some are produced from basic resources, such as food, fuel, and building materials; and some are nonmaterial, such as quiet places, beauty, security, and safety.
What people are saying - Write a review
Other editions - View all
【楽天市場】Trabajar y Jugar: Work And Play：楽天ブックス
SPA-TRABAJAR Y JUGAR (Rookie Reader. Espaqol) ... タイトル：Trabajar y Jugar: Work And Play：SPA-TRABAJAR Y JUGAR(Rookie Reader. Espaqol) ...
item.rakuten.co.jp/ book/ 4883956/
sydnie meltzer kleinhenz libri - I Libri dell'autore: Sydnie ...
Trabajar y Jugar / Work and Play di Sydnie Meltzer Kleinhenz - Children's Press (CT) - September 2006. Prezzo: € 19.17 ...