Dog Massage: A Whiskers-to-Tail Guide to Your Dog's Ultimate Petting Experience
Since we don't speak "Basic Bark," the best way to canine-communicate is through touch. Regular Dog Massage sessions give dogs the attention they crave and the affection they need, and the techniques explained in this book are designed to:
- Relax tense, overworked muscles
- Help puppies benefit from touch, especially during their prime socialization period
- Aid early detection of health problems
- Improve sociability and help calm a "Rowdy Rover"
- Promote cooperation during grooming and visits to the vet
- Enhance that loving bond between you and your dog
Recommended by veterinarians and dog experts, massage is an essential part of your pet's health care. Dog Massage gives you all the skills you need, including:
- Basic Massage Motions, Hand Positions, Speeds, Pressures and Moods
- Over 50 Massage Techniques from Whiskers to Tail
- Advanced Techniques and "White Glove Treatments"
- How to "Voice Massage"
What people are saying - Write a review
Dog massage: a whiskers-to-tail guide to your dog's ultimate petting experienceUser Review - Not Available - Book Verdict
Ballner lives in San Mateo, CA, but is a New York State-licensed massage therapist. She has written this book, as well as one titled Cat Massage, to help people develop a stronger bond with their pets ... Read full review
After readig this book I asked myself the following:
How to Lose Weight Fast ?
How to Lose Weight the Healthy Way?
Lose 35 lbs in 4 weeks ! I found Jennifer successful story on this blog
She inspired me with a real example!
Some excerpts from her diary:
- atkins diet food search
- atkins diet food stores
- atkins diet food suggestions
- atkins diet food triangle
- atkins diet food you can eat
What Is Dog Massage?
Why Dog Massage?
Unfriendly and Friendly Feedback
The NoNos of Dog Massage
When to Dog Massage?
Where to Dog Massage?
Occipital Bump Rubbing
Getting Into It Head First
Crowning the KingQueen
A Facial Favorite
aka Trace Trace Ear Base
Anatomy and Physiology Made Simple
Tools of the Trade
How to Approach Your Dog for Massage
White Glove Treatments
Tips to Remember
TwoHanded Circular Shoulder Fanning
TwoFinger Spine Slides
TwoHanded Spine Slides
Just Between Us Shoulder Blades
PostExercise Shoulder Circles
Back for More
The Grand Effleurage
A TwoHanded Double Delight
Finger Padding Along the Vertebrae
Gentle Rump Thumping
Lets Do a Little Necking
A Fido Favorite
Waving Down the Neckline
Smoothing Over the Whisker Beds
Thenar Bucca Buffing
Emilys Forehead Favorite
Side of the Head Stroking
A Subtle Satisfying Stroke
Laylas Luxurious FronttoBack Caress
Alternating Circular Side Waving
Buffing the Breastplate
Petting the Pecs
PostExercise Thigh Circles
StandUp Stomach Stroking
Paws and Claws
Tiptoeing Through the Toes