The Best Test Preparation for the CLEP, College-Level Examination Program: History of the United States I : Early Colonizations to 1877
REA ? Real review, Real practice, Real results.
An easier path to a college degree ? get college credits without the classes.
CLEP HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES I: Early Colonization to 1877
Based on today's official CLEP exam
Are you prepared to excel on the CLEP?
* Take the first practice test to discover what you know and what you should know
* Set up a flexible study schedule by following our easy timeline
* Use REA's advice to ready yourself for proper study and success
Study what you need to know to pass the exam
* The book's on-target subject review features coverage of all topics on the official CLEP exam, from the Colonial Period to the New Nation up to the Civil War and Reconstruction
* Smart and friendly lessons reinforce necessary skills
* Key tutorials enhance specific abilities needed on the test
* Targeted drills increase comprehension and help organize study
Practice for real
* Create the closest experience to test-day conditions with 3 full-length practice tests
* Chart your progress with full and detailed explanations of all answers
* Boost your confidence with test-taking strategies and experienced advice
Specially Written for Solo Test Preparation!
REA is the acknowledged leader in CLEP preparation, with the most extensive library of CLEP titles and software available. Most titles are also offered with REA's exclusive TESTware software to make your practice more effective and more like exam day. REA's CLEP Prep guides will help you get valuable credits, save on tuition, and advance your chosen career by earning a college degree.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Adams Amendment American Andrew Jackson army Articles of Confederation Bank Battle became bill blacks Boston Britain British Califomia campaign candidate Chesapeake CLEP CLEP CBT CLEP History colonies Compromise of 1850 Confederate conﬂict Congress Constitution convention defeated Democrats Dred Scott economic election electoral England established European exam federal govemment Federalist force France Frémont French govemment govemors Grant Henry Clay Homestead Act immigrants Indian inﬂuence intemal James John Know-Nothings land Lecompton constitution legislature Lincoln Madison major Maryland Massachusetts ment Mexican Mexican Cession Mexico Mississippi Missouri Compromise North Northem party percent political popular population practice tests Puritans ratified Reconstruction Republican result retum River score Senate settlement settlers ships slavery slaves South Carolina Southem Spain Spanish Supreme Court territory Texas Thomas Jefferson tion trade Treaty troops tumed U.S. Constitution Union United victory Virginia vote Washington West westem Whigs William York