Cracking the GED 2012
If you need to know it, it's in this book! Cracking the GED, 2012 Edition, includes
* A thorough review of all the subject matter most likely to appear on the test
* 2 full-length GED practice exams
* Detailed explanations for every question, including practice test questions
* Expert advice on writing a top-scoring essay
* Techniques like Backsolving and Process of Elimination to help you save time
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
McGraw-HIll's GED: The Most Complete and Reliable Study Program for the GED ...
No preview available - 2001