With 100 NEW FINANCIAL web sites!
If you're like most people, you want to get your financial life in order but don't know where to begin. Since its first publication in 1996, Get a Financial Life has helped thousands of people get out of debt, start saving, and begin investing. This updated edition -- expanded for the Internet age -- includes the latest information on how to:
- Use the Web to find the best auto loans, mortgages, and credit cards
- Invest in the stock market wisely and painlessly
- Refinance your high-rate debt -- and avoid hidden fees and traps
- Take advantage of the latest tax breaks -- including deductions for student loans
- Build a serious nest egg with long-term savings plans like the new Roth IRAs
You will also find classic, easy-to-understand advice on money basics -- everything from 401(k)s to car leases, from credit reports to life insurance, from buying the right mutual funds to buying a home of your own. Whether you earn $20,000 or $200,000, Get a Financial Life will help you navigate the new world of personal finance.