The CLEP History of the United States I
Research & Education Association, Nov 19, 2003 - History - 346 pages
Get those CLEP college credits you deserve! Our CLEP test experts show you the way to master the exam and get the score that gets you college credit.
This newly revised edition of the CLEP History of the United States I comes complete with 3 full-length practice exams and 2 computerized exams on CD-ROM. Each exam question is answered in thorough detail. The book's review covers from the Colonial Period to the Civil War and Reconstruction. Follow up your study with our proven tips and strategies.
- The definitive, easy-to-understand test prep for anyone seeking college credit with CLEP
- Comprehensive review of every topic on the exam
- 3 full-length practice exams. All answers are fully detailed with easy-to-follow, easy-to-grasp explanations.
- Flexible, smart study guidelines
- Packed with test tips & strategies to help you master the test
- CD-ROM containing 2 computerized practice exams
Pentium 75 MHz; Windows 95 & up; 64MB RAM; 100MB hard-disk space