GMAT 2006, Premier Program: New York Metro Edition
New York Metro Edition
From the creator of the nation's #1 GMAT course
This powerful, personalized study program includes:
- New! The latest GMAT information and new practice questions online every month
- Diagnostic test with targeted feedback
- 6 full-length practice tests -- 1 in the book, 1 online, and 4 on the CD-ROM
- Detailed answer explanations
- Hundreds of practice questions
- Personalized study plan and progress report
- Essential tactics for the computer-adaptive test (CAT) format
- Kaplan's exclusive strategies for achieving a higher score, including the 7 basic principles of Critical Reasoning, a 5-Step Method for the Writing Assessment, a 4-Step Method for Problem Solving, and more
- Valuable information about New York Metro area test sites and business schools
- Mobile prep for your PDA or cell phone
- Quick review summaries of key lessons in every chapter
- Detailed table of contents and chapter openers to make it easy to find the information you're looking for
This book is going to exceed your expectations. So are you.
Why is Kaplan the #1 choice for GMAT prep?
- Kaplan has more than 65 years of test preparation experience and millions of success stories.
- We give our readers the most up-to-date information about the test. Our new online GMAT updates mean no surprises on test day.
- We guarantee a higher score -- or we'll refund your money. See inside for details.
- We listen to our readers -- so be sure to complete our survey after you take the GMAT!
For more information, contact us at 1-800-KAP-TEST or visit kaptest.com.
90 pages matching Kaplan in this book
Results 1-3 of 90
What people are saying - Write a review
Where to Apply
How and When to Apply
Introduction to the GMAT
14 other sections not shown