A concise and highly illustrated guide to the clinical examination of the nervous system for medical students, rsidents and junior doctors.
- A concise and lucid explanation of how to examine the nervous system.
- Copiously illustrated with clear line diagrams and flow charts.
- Instructions are clear and systematic - what to do, what you will find, and what it means.
- Strengthening of recommendations on the order of sensory testing.
- Addition of Halmagyi's head thrust test.
- Updating of the cases in the section on passing clinical exams.