Empire and aftermath: Yoshida Shigeru and the Japanese experience, 1878-1954
Council on East Asian Studies, Harvard University : distributed by Harvard University Press, 1979 - History - 618 pages
This detailed biography of Japan's Postwar prime minister has had a favorable reception in the United States and has sold widely in translation in Japan.
99 pages matching British in this book
Results 1-3 of 99
What people are saying - Write a review
After readig this book I asked myself the following:
Need to lose weight?
How to lose weight fast ?
How to lose weight in a week ? And now ... read my successful story here
Some excerpts from my diary:
- exercise equipment ball abdominal
- exercise abdominal personal fitness and care equipment
- costco hot dog nutrition facts
- weight lifting back exercise
- and personal equipment abdominal exercise care fitness
- nutrition schools
young Gentleman of meiji
19 other sections not shown