Designed to help employees in all positions and areas of an organization develop knowledge, awareness, and skills for valuing diversity and creating a truly inclusive environment, this workbook will also help you understand your organization's diversity initiative and your role in supporting it. Upon completing the workshop, you will:
- Understand and value diversity.
- Appreciate why cultural competence is important for you as an individual.
- Discover why your organization is undertaking an effort to create true inclusion and to value diversity.
- Analyze your own perceptions, strengths, and developmental areas in becoming a champion of diversity.
- Learn skills to increase your level of cultural competence.
- Determine how to help eliminate structural inequality to create a truly inclusive organization.
- Create a personal diversity action plan.
This Diversity Mosaic Participant Workbook includes everything each employee needs to know to increase awareness and make the most of the diversity initiative: 360-degree assessment, instructions for assessors content, template letter, perforated observer forms, and scoring sheet.