Istanbul. Ediz. Inglese
Istanbul is a cultural mosaic, a heady mix of the hip and the classical, the ultramodern and the ancient - discover the great intercontinental city with Lonely Planet. Whether you want to shop for carpets, behold architectural treasures, catch a Bosphorus ferry or smoke a nargileh, this stylish and street-smart guide is your essential companion.
• Tap Into The Pulseof the metropolis with our Entertainment listings and City Life coverage.
• Haggle Like A Pro- we give you the lowdown on the arcades of the Grand Bazaar, Beyoglu's designer boutiques and the best antique and curio shops.
• Travel Through Timewith our walking tours highlighting Byzantine and Ottoman glories and the city's atmospheric neighborhoods.
• Eat And Sleep Like A Sultan- discerning listings cover Istanbul's burgeoning culinary scene and best rest-your-head options.
• Get Out, Get Aboutwith our Excursions chapter and easy-to-use, full-color maps.
What people are saying - Write a review
Lonely Planet Istanbul EncounterUser Review - travelst - Overstock.com
If you plan on being in Istanbul for only a couple of days and want to see only the best and not fall into tourist traps, then use this book. It has great insight on the most popular Istanbul sights ... Read full review
Review: Istanbul (Lonely Planet City Guide)User Review - James Moser - Goodreads
Virginia Maxwell's Istanbul travel guides are up-to-date over the years and impeccably well researched. Further, her personal assessments are spot on and have been very useful to me on my visits to Istanbul. I consider Maxwell my go-to Istanbul traveler's resource. Read full review