Travel Dubai, United Arab Emirates: Illustrated Guide, Phrasebook and Maps
This illustrated Travel Guide is designed for optimal navigation on Sony Reader and other electronic devices. It is indexed alphabetically and by category, making it easier to access individual articles. Articles feature information about attractions, landmarks, districts, transportation, cultural venues, dining, history and much more. Addresses, telephones, hours of operation and admissions information are included. The guide is complimented by clearly marked maps that are linked to city attractions. An interlinked phrasebook as well as a pronunciation guide are also included.
Table of Contents
Essentials: A-Z INDEX Phrasebook Sleep Stay Safe Eat Drink Units Conversion
1. General: Climate History Economy Demographics Governance and Politics Tourism
2. Maps: Emirates Dubai Beach Hotels Metro
3. Transport: Airports Abra (boat) Get in Get around Roads
4. By Area: Geography Neighbourhoods Get out
5. Attractions: Do Buy Wafi City Ski Dubai Dubailand Dubai Festival City
6. Culture: Dubai Philharmonic Orchestra Annual Events
7. Landmarks: See Buildings Dubai Museum Parks Islands
8. United Arab Emirates: Intro Regions History Climate Culture Transport Do & Buy Eat & Drink Talk Respect Stay Safe & Healthy Sleep Contact Emirates: Abu Dhabi Landmarks Ajman Fujairah Sharjah Ras al-Khaimah Umm al-Quwain
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.