London Free & Dirt Cheap
, 1st edition, offers the latest information from the days and times of free admission to museums and other cultural institutions, to detailed information on the cheapest places to stay, to eat, and how and where to find discounts. Free music, readings, theatre, films and classes are available if you know where to look.
This guide will offer readers a multitude of choices, insider’s knowledge, local short-cuts and tips to maximise their time in the city. From North to South London and along the river, this guide will explore shopping, eating, drinking, museums, theatre, monuments, readings, classes, gigs, parks and playgrounds, film, sport and much more to give visitors the inside track on getting the most for their buck. For residents, this guide will open up their doorstep to help them explore the hidden nooks and crannies of the city and how to keep their wallet firmly in their pocket.
- Best Entertainment: bars, music, theatre, film, shows, outdoor entertainment.
- Best Cheap Eats from Bring-Your-Own restaurants to bar snacks & cafe grub.
- Best Shopping including markets and dirt cheap shopping zones.
- Best Exploring from walks, parks and chateaux to forests and playgrounds.
- Best Key Sites from museums and monuments to tours and cruises.
- Best for Like a local: haggling, classes, readings and sport.
- Best Living.
- Best Resources.