Your Pet Hamster
- A great resource for reports on animals.
- A complete glossary of important words to know is included, and key words appear in boldface in the text for easy reference.
- Meets Reading First: initiative.
Curriculum Standards: Grades K-4 Science Standards
- C-1. The Charateristics of Organisms: a. Organisms have basic needs.
- C-2. Life Cycle of Organisms: a. Plants and animals have life cycles that include being born, developing into adults, reproducing, and eventually dying.
- C-3. Organisms and the Environment: c. All organisms cause changes in the environments where they live.
46 pages matching pet hamster in this book
Results 1-3 of 46
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
apples bedding bottom breeds burrows cage clean choose climb cold colors cute diet Different types doctor drink Elaine Landau exercise wheel exploration extinct eyes feed your hamster fresh food fruit Gerbils give your hamster golden grooming Guinea Pig hamst Hamster Healthy hamster's cage hamster's cheek pouches Hamsters are small Hamsters need Hamsters play Hamsters usually healthy hamster hoarders illnesses Images Keep your hamster's ladders Laura leave its mother live Middle East natural need fresh nose owners pet hamster pet stores pet's pick plastic cage Playful Hamster poke Rabbit Rats roaming seeds Silverstein sleeping Small Pet small strips soft spots stay ster store things strips of wood tail take their hamsters teeth toilet toys treats animals TRUE BOOK tube tunnels or holes types of hamsters veterinarian wake watch water bottle week wood shavings York young