Dancing With Dogs: Easy-to-learn Techniques and Fun Routines for You and Your Dog
Look out Fred and Ginger — a new breed of dancer is taking center stage for four-legged friends and their two-legged partners. By combining dog tricks with dance routines, this easy-to-follow book will teach you how to train your dog (and yourself!) to perform simple, entertaining dance routines.
• Learn how to boogie with your best friend — including 20 Travolta-worthy dance routines — in this fun, practical guide to dancing with dogs.
• Mary Ray, an international dog obedience expert and three-time winner of the legendary Crufts Obedience Championships, and Andrea McHugh, a noted pet care author, offer dog owners a delightful way to connect with their pooches.
• This enjoyable book features plenty of heelwork-to-music techniques and lots of fun routines such as Saturday Night Fever, Swashbuckling Pirates, and Top Hat Tap Dance.
• Everything is covered from basic to advanced moves, choreography, and how to use props and costumes.
• Simple step-by-step instructions and detailed color photographs provide a delightful repertoire of dance routines and entertaining sequences.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.