Geriatric Nutrition: The Health Professional's Handbook
Jones and Bartlett, 2003 - Health & Fitness - 518 pages
This book offers a comprehensive review of nutritional assessment, intervention programs for the elderly, and health promotion activities. Geriatric Nutrition, Second Edition enhances the health professional's ability to provide comprehensive health care, advice, and treatment to older clients and patients. Thoroughly revised and updated, this Second Edition includes new chapters on smell, taste, and somatosensation; and on exercise.
What people are saying - Write a review
After readig this book I asked myself the following:
Need to lose weight?
How to lose weight fast ?
How to lose weight in a week ? And now ... read my successful story here
Some excerpts from my diary:
- equipment and exercise care personal fitness abdominal
- equipment and exercise fitness abdominal care personal
- equipment and exercise fitness abdominal personal care
- equipment and exercise fitness care abdominal personal
- equipment and exercise fitness care personal abdominal
Good InformationUser Review - huntercl - Overstock.com
I bought this book for a Nutrition & Aging masters class. It has a lot of good helpful information in it. I am very pleased with this book. ... Read full review