Coverage will be global, including food festivals, farmer's markets, cooking schools, street food, wineries, wine trails, and restaurant wine lists-as well as the world's best restaurants in several price ranges and categories throughout the world, including:
- Open-air markets, farms, culinary festivals, and street food
- Cookbook and kitchenware shops
- Gourmet and specialty food stores
- Food vacations, including inns/resorts, cruises, and cooking schools
- Vineyards, breweries, and distilleries
- Must-visit restaurants, coffee bars, and dessert places
The book includes contact and Web site information, plus details on accommodations and services to help with trip-planning. Black-and-white photographs bring the places and experiences to life, while geographical and topical indexes make it easy to find information quickly.