125 Brain Games for Babies: Simple Games to Promote Early Brain Development
Here is an example of the Brain Games:
Brain Game #94: Where’s the Baby?
9 to 12 Months
What Brain Research Says: Researchers now confirm that how you interact with your baby and the experiences you provide have an impact on his emotional development and learning abilities.
• Find several pictures of a baby and hide them in different places.
• Chose places that are familiar to your baby—in the toy box, on the ceiling above the changing place, or under a plate on the highchair.
• Say, "Let’s go find the baby."
• Ask different questions: "Is it in the sink?" "Is it on the chair?"
• Finally ask the question, "Is it in the toy box (or other place)?"
• When your baby finds the picture, praise him and clap your hands.
• You can play this game with pictures of family members and friends.
6 pages matching Twinkle in this book
Results 1-3 of 6
What people are saying - Write a review
125 Brain Games for BabiesUser Review - 48ormond - Overstock.com
Honestly I was disappointed because the book really only deals with the first 12 months. So it is too late for this one, celebrating his first birthday this month. However, I intend to give it to a ... Read full review
Review: 125 Brain Games for BabiesUser Review - Megan Richards - Goodreads
good way to understand what a baby is like within that first year. simple structure and information connected to research Read full review
Baby Talk 12 Connect With Conversation
Hello 18 Pop Goes the Weasel
10 other sections not shown