Night Fall: A Novel
- DeMille's previous novel, Up Country (0-446-51657-0), was published in Warner hardcover in 1/02, debuting at #2 on the New York Times bestseller list. To date, it has sold over one million copies in hardcover and paperback print combined. Film rights were sold to Paramount Pictures, the studio that produced the highly successful film version of DeMille's The General's Daughter, starring John Travolta.
- The Book-of-the-Month Club has made Night Fall a Main Selection.
- Night Fall marks the return of the popular character Detective John Corey, who was previously featured in the author's New York Times bestsellers The Lion's Game (Warner, 2000) and Plum Island (Warner, 1997), which hit #1 on the list. Both novels have over two million copies in print combined, respectively, and received widespread critical acclaim.
- There are more than 17 million copies of the author's books in print in the United States alone.
- Available as a Time Warner AudioBook
- Also available in a Large Print Edition.
What people are saying - Write a review
Review: Night Fall (John Corey #3)User Review - Dick - Goodreads
I began Night Fall by Nelson DeMille not realizing that it played perfectly into the plot that I was using for my third novel. I've read one other Nelson DeMille book, The Lion's Game. I like The Lion ... Read full review
Review: Night Fall (John Corey #3)User Review - Johnny Williams - Goodreads
Yes--- I really enjoyed this book a lot. We get to know John Corey a lot better. His humor was still intact giving us an instant belly laugh when it hits you. This may not be the best Nelson has done ... Read full review