Night Fall: A Novel
- DeMille's previous novel, Up Country (0-446-51657-0), was published in Warner hardcover in 1/02, debuting at #2 on the New York Times bestseller list. To date, it has sold over one million copies in hardcover and paperback print combined. Film rights were sold to Paramount Pictures, the studio that produced the highly successful film version of DeMille's The General's Daughter, starring John Travolta.
- The Book-of-the-Month Club has made Night Fall a Main Selection.
- Night Fall marks the return of the popular character Detective John Corey, who was previously featured in the author's New York Times bestsellers The Lion's Game (Warner, 2000) and Plum Island (Warner, 1997), which hit #1 on the list. Both novels have over two million copies in print combined, respectively, and received widespread critical acclaim.
- There are more than 17 million copies of the author's books in print in the United States alone.
- Available as a Time Warner AudioBook
- Also available in a Large Print Edition.
What people are saying - Write a review
Review: Night Fall (John Corey #3)User Review - Donnaleigh - Goodreads
WOW!!!! This book started out as a good book, but revved up and ended as a whopping jaw-dropper. Excellent! This story may not be suitable for young adult readers due to some graphic sex, but the sex ... Read full review
Review: Night Fall (John Corey #3)User Review - Jill - Goodreads
Welcome back John Corey and Kate Mayfield! I have liked every DeMille book I've read thus far, however I must say this ranks as one of my favorites. I am enamored of the Corey/Mayfield team with their ... Read full review