Just the Rules: Tosca's Guide to Eating Right (Google eBook)
Since The Eat-Clean Diet® emerged on the scene in 2007, millions of people have adopted the Eat-Clean lifestyle and improved their lives. Designed with your busy lifestyle in mind, Just the Rules is your handy, go-to pocket guide for Eating Clean. With the flip of a page, you’ll have easy-to-access information, including: tips and tricks to Eat Clean on the go, expert advice on weight-gain culprits and easy ways to choose REAL foods, all packed into easy-to-digest info bites – one per page to keep it simple!
Since reclaiming her life, losing weight, getting in shape and becoming a fitness model in her 40s, New York Times bestselling author Tosca Reno has become the face and voice of inspiration for millions. In addition to her Eat-Clean Diet® series and other books, she writes monthly columns for Oxygen and Clean Eating magazines and articles for other fitness publications. She appears as an interview subject and expert on countless TV and radio programs, and has her own TV series. Tosca lives just north of Toronto.
• Co-op available
• Full-scale marketing, including editorial and advertising, in the following glossy international magazines: MuscleMag International, Maximum Fitness, Reps!, Oxygen, and Clean Eating.
• Professional publicity based in LA and NYC
• Appearances on local and national TV and radio
• Promotion in major newspapers, magazines, blogs, forums and websites
• With today’s trend of two-income families, everyone is busier. Eating Clean saves time and money.
• Angelina Jolie, Halle Berry and Nicole Kidman follow this diet, according to Us Weekly and other magazines, internet sites and TV shows.
• Busy adults who want to lose weight and improve their health.
What people are saying - Write a review
Review: The Eat-Clean Diet Presents Just the Rules: Tosca's Guide to Eating RightUser Review - Alicia - Goodreads
This is handy for a quick reference guide for what health rules to follow. Maybe it could be a phone app someday ? Read full review
Review: The Eat-Clean Diet Presents Just the Rules: Tosca's Guide to Eating RightUser Review - Emily - Goodreads
I heavily browsed this quick little time at a bookstore today. Good advice. Had it been cheaper, I may have bought it. Eat real food. Reno just recommends it with such snappy, positive energy. Read full review