Mascot Madness!: Schooling Around 3
The Mascot Madness! Test:
1. Northwest Southeast Central School has never won the interschool athletics competition because they have A: no talent. B: no guts. C: no mascot.
2. Mr Brainfright dances around in a banana suit because A: he's bored. B: he's nuts. C: he is the new Northwest Southeast Central mascot.
3. Northwest West Academy's mascot, a ferocious pit bull terrier called Chomp, is trained to attack A: postmen. B: cats. C: bananas.
4. Mr Grunt, the sports teacher, brags that he was once in the A: newspaper. B: army. C: Olympics.
5. Mascot Madness! is A: a new dance. B: when a mascot gets angry. C: a very funny book about winning, losing, cheating, really hard squeezing and dancing bananas.
The answers to these questions - and many more - are contained between the covers of this very funny book.